By 1st Lt Karin Hollerbach and Lt Col Juan Tinnirello, photos by Lt Col Tinnirello
At the meeting, CAP’s non-discrimination policy was reviewed and discussed. All members are requested to review CAPR 36-1.
The May monthly recap included:
- Ardent Sentry and Wing Evaluation
- Constant Watch
- Hayward Open House (with a thank you to 1st Lt Eric Choate for organizing)
- Aerospace Education Excellence (AEX), led by 1st Lt Pat Bitz
- High Altitude Chamber training
- Airborne Photography (AP) Ground School
Several members participating in these events made comments about their experiences.
|1st Lt Jim Hipp|
Congratulations to the following members:
- Maj Luneau – achieving his CAP glider tow pilot rating and for being promoted to IC2
- SM Indrebo – achieving his CAP Glider Orientation Pilot and Instructor rating
Thanks to all who have completed their cadet protection training. We are now at 87% complete, with only 5 members outstanding. You know who you are! Please, make sure to complete the online portion so we can be 100% done before the deadline.
Upcoming events include:
- AP taskings
- Group 5+2 DREX at KSAC on 20-21 June
- National Emergency Services Academy (NESA) training from July 19 – August 1
- Group 2 DRE, tentatively 29-30 August
|Maj Chris Johnson|
|2d Lt Roberts|
2d Lt Tim Roberts provided a review of the Safety Beacon.
Post a Comment