|Squadron 188 Members and Guests Before the Meeting|
At this month’s All Hands meeting, the following awards and promotions were given:
- 1st Lt Karin Hollerbach - Technician rating in the PAO specialty track
|Newly Minted Capt Jordan Hayes|
- 2nd Lt Karin Hollerbach was promoted to 1st Lt.
- 1st Lt Jordan Hayes was promoted to Capt.
|Maj Noel Luneau Receives his Counter Drug Clasp|
from Capt Luis Rivas
- Maj Noel Luneau was awarded his 3rd Counter Drug clasp.
- Maj Chris Johnson renewed his CUL and MSO ratings.
- Maj Kathy Johnson renewed her FASC rating.
- Capt Lutz Heinrich was awarded his Air Crew rating.
|Godfrey Watson Checks out |
the Folks at Squadron 188
Welcome to the guests who came to visit us during our squadron meeting, Godfrey and Mohammad (Mo). Godfrey is an ATP pilot with Commercial, Multi-Engine, Instrument, Instructor, and Glider ratings. Mo is an A&P mechanic. We hope both of you will join us!
|Maj Steven DeFord Discusses Natural Hazards|
This month’s safety briefing was conducted by Maj Steven DeFord, who walked us through common natural hazards, including poisonous plants and animals, encountered by Ground Team (GT) members. The presentation covered quite a lot of information that GT members are expected to know and knowledge they must demonstrate in order to earn this rating. If you are interested in obtaining a GT3 rating and you missed this briefing, please see Maj DeFord.
On March 10th, the squadron meeting includes an aerospace excellence (AEX) session led by Lt Col Roger Glenn.